We have made new documents for the OOSHEW Member's H&S Library based on member requests. Thank you to all our pilot members for your amazing input and feedback!
The OOSHEW Membership is meant to be a valuable asset and a special experience for members. This is only the beginning; there is so much more on the way!
WEEKLY Inspection Checklists
- Forklift (Counter Balance)
- Rough Terrain Forklift (Telehandler)
- Boom Lift (Aerial Work Platform)
Many asked for weekly inspection checklists over daily and we have listened. These three are the ones people asked for most so we're starting with that! More to follow make your voices heard and tell us which you want to see next!
Incident Tracking Log - Spreadsheet
We have built a comprehensive incident tracking log. Users will be able to keep all recorded incidents in one place for easy reference and analysis. We have added drop down menus with pre-populated info to make data entry more efficient and effective.
This form will help with submitting incident records for bids, participating in audits and will count as a system for recording and identifying trends as part of meeting COR requirments in BC
- More WEEKLY Checklists!
- Travel Lift inspection documentation for our members in the boating industry
- Field Level Hazard Assessments - We had requests for streamlined, low written input field hazard assessments. Starting with electrical we are making a series of highly specific FLHAs for a variety of industries. Bare with us as we develop these for you guys. When they are ready you will be the first to try them out!
- Training videos on the H&S resources!
For Pilot Members:
Been invited but haven't logged into Dropbox yet?
Follow this Step-by-step guide.
Want to hear about updates as they happen?
Let us know by entering your email here.
Make your voice heard!
Email us with suggestions and requests at email@example.com
You can also comment directly on documents in your Dropbox Library - learn how.
Interested in joining the OOSHEW Membership Pilot?
Please call us directly at: 778-881-5871
or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks again to our Pilot Members for helping us make a difference in the lives of BC workers!