Have you completed your CSO training but are still asking yourself:
What are my roles and responsibilities?
Where do I start with developing the HSE Program?
How do I improve my Incident Investigating skills?
How do I improve with developing Project Safety Plans?
How do I efficiently track and monitor all the KPI's?
This course will immerse you into the real-life operations of an HSE professional.
OOSHEW has consulted on over 100 large-scale construction projects in Metro-Vancouver for Safety Planning, Safety Training and regular worksite inspections. This course starts off where the CSO course finished. Students will visit current construction worksites in Metro-Vancouver to further develop their skills and expertise.
- Understanding the Risk Analysis Process
- Developing a Risk Matrix
- Conducting an Incident Investigation
- Conducting Workplace Inspections
- Confined Space Entry Assessment and Planning
- Fall Protection Assessment and Planning
- Lockout Tagout Assessment and Planning
- Developing a Project Safety Plan
- Developing a System to Track Key Performance Indicators
- Safety Administration
- Understanding the Objectives & Key Results System (as used by Google, Intel, Twitter, BMW, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and many other Fortune 500 companies).
Training Cost: $2,000.00/student
Delivery Method: In Person
Length: 5 Days (40 Hours)
Location: TBD (a Metro-Vancouver construction worksite)
Prerequisite: CSO Training is ideal but not mandatory
Extras: Mentorship plan
Supplies Provided by Student
- Laptop Computer (internet capable).
- Smartphone (i.e., Apple, Android).
- Safety Boots (CSA approved steel-toed with 6” high ankle).
Supplies Provided for Students
- PPE for the worksite will be provided for the student (hard hat, hearing protection, safety glasses, gloves, high-visibility vest).