- This course is for a student whom is experienced and competent with operating Rough Terrain Forklift or a Telehandler (Industrial Lift Truck - Class 7).
- Also known as a "rough terrain forklift", "zoom boom", "variable reach forklift", "telescopic reach forklift".
2 - 10 students.
4 - 8 hours (depending on student's skill and knowledge).
- Calgary Region: In-person training at the customer's workplace.
- Metro-Vancouver Region: In-person training at the customer's workplace.
Customer supplied equipment and load for practical lessons.
- Has a training certificate that is current, or has just expired within 30 days from the expiry date shown on the certificate.
- Wear the required Personal Protective Equipment (provided by student):
- PPE as per the training location requirements.
- Safety boots, hard hat, high visibility vest/jacket/overall.
Digital training card as proof of training, includes hyperlinked class photos and course material. Valid for 3 years.
Bonus for Large Employers (50+ students)
Access to OOSHEW's robust training database (training records from your employees and your subcontractors).
- Private Group Rate: $1,200.00 (6 students) + $200.00 per additional student.
- Platinum Members: 25% discount.
- Gold Members: 10% discount.
- Additional Fees: Out of town travel expenses when applicable.
- Internet based with rich multimedia information, accessible on computer or mobile device (Apple, Android).
- Start by setting up a free account Click Here to Get the Mobile App
- Reference to applicable OHS Regulations (Federal, Provincial).
- Reference to applicable CSA Standards.
- Operator responsibilities.
- Safe approach limits to energized equipment and power lines.
- Completing a Hazard & Risk Assessment.
- Completing a pre-use inspection checklist.
- Inspecting the Telehandler and surrounding work area.
- Safe load securement.
- Operating the Telehandler and communicating with a spotter.
- Attaching and removing lifting accessories.
- Replacing a propane cylinder (if equipped).
- Fuelling the equipment (diesel, gasoline).