Training Cost: $200/student
Training Duration: 4 Hours
Delivery Method: In Person
Supplies Required: CSA approved work boots and hard hat, safety glasses, gloves.
Combo This Training With: Respiratory Protection
This training is for workers who act as a spotter for equipment and for workers who control or guide traffic inside of a workplace. This training is not intended for traffic control on public roads.
Theory Lessons Includes:
- Applicable OH&S regulations for British Columbia.
- Applicable OH&S regulations from Canada Labour Code Part II.
- Reference to Traffic Control Persons regulations on public roads.
- Hand signals and 2-way radio etiquette.
- Workplace safety.
Practical Lessons Includes:
- Hazard & risk assessment & control measures.
- Traffic control plan.
- Inspection of traffic control equipment.
- Selection and staging of traffic control equipment.