This course is for a worker whom:
- Wears a body harness and lanyard while in fall restraint only (no Fall Arrest), or
- Wears a body harness to enter a confined space.
3 - 16 students.
3 - 8 hours (depending on student's skill and knowledge).
- Calgary Region: In-person training at the customer's workplace.
- Metro-Vancouver Region: At OOSHEW's Surrey Training Facility or in-person training at the customer's workplace.
Wear the required Personal Protective Equipment (provided by student) as per the training location requirements.
Digital training card as proof of training, includes hyperlinked class photos and course material. Valid for 3 years.
Bonus for Large Employers (50+ students)
Access to OOSHEW's robust training database (training records from your employees and your subcontractors).
- Drop-In Class: $250.00 per student
- Private Group Rate: $2,000.00 (8 students) + $200.00 per additional student.
- Onsite Private Group Rate: $2,500.00 (8 students) + $200.00 per additional student.
- Platinum Members: 25% discount.
- Gold Members: 10% discount.
- Additional Fees: Out of town travel expenses when applicable.
- Internet based with rich multimedia information, accessible on computer or mobile device (Apple, Android).
- Start by setting up a free account Click Here to Get the Mobile App
- Applicable OHS Regulations (Federal, Provincial).
- Responsibilities of the equipment User.
- Classifications of harnesses (per CSA).
- Selecting appropriate harness (based on work activity).
- Classifications of lanyards (per CSA).
- Selecting appropriate lanyard (based on work activity and fall hazard).
- Risk of suspension trauma.
- Inspecting and fitting a harness.
- Inspecting a lanyard and safe application.