Software (database) Training.
This course is for a person whom is new to using the Airtable platform.
- Webinar: worldwide (MS Teams or Zoom).
- In-Person at Your Location: Contact Us (778) 885-4600.
1 - 50 students.
6 - 8 hours (depending on student's skill and knowledge).
- Basic computer and internet based software knowledge.
- Ability to install a collaborative software like Microsoft Teams.
- Computer with fast speed internet connection:
- Laptop for in person training, or
- Laptop or desktop computer for remote learning.
Certificate of Achievement as proof of training, no expiry date.
- Drop-In Webinar Class: $350.00 per student.
- Private Webinar Group Rate: $1,400.00 (4 students) + $300.00 per additional student.
- Onsite Private Group Rate: $2,100.00 (6 students) + $300.00 per additional student.
- Platinum Members: 25% discount.
- Gold Members: 10% discount.
- Additional Fees: Out of town travel expenses when applicable.
- Start by setting up a free Airtable account Click Here
- Permission levels.
- Understanding how to sync with other Bases.
- Setting up a practice Base.
- Establishing test tables.
- Establishing test fields.
- Writing formulas.
- Syncing tables.
- Creating different view types.
- Creating forms.
- Enter mock records for testing.