Software (database) Training.
This course is for a person whom uses the Airtable platform, has a basic knowledge of using the platform, and needs to learn how to build a database to track employee Training Records.
- Webinar: worldwide (MS Teams or Zoom).
- In-Person at Your Location: Contact Us (778) 885-4600.
1 - 50 students.
- Student prerequisite: Airtable Basics Course and Airtable Building Your Company Database Course
- Has completed setting up a "People and Companies" Base and a "Projects" Base in their Airtable account.
- Basic computer and internet based software knowledge.
- Ability to install a collaborative software like Microsoft Teams.
- Computer with fast speed internet connection:
- Laptop for in person training,
- Laptop or desktop computer for remote learning.
Certificate of Achievement as proof of training, no expiry date.
- Drop-In Webinar Class: $600.00 per student.
- Private Webinar Group Rate: $2,400.00 (4 students) + $500.00 per additional student.
- Onsite Private Group Rate: $3,600.00 (6 students) + $500.00 per additional student.
- Platinum Members: 25% discount.
- Gold Members: 10% discount.
- Additional Fees: Out of town travel expenses when applicable.
- Start by setting up a free Airtable account Click Here
Database Building Lessons
- Setting up a Base for the Training Records database.
- Establishing the required tables.
- Establishing the required fields.
- Establishing the required formulas.
- Assigning keywords for multi-selecting items.
- Establishing multiple view types.
- Entering mock records for testing.
- Syncing the Training Records Base with the Projects Base.