Arrange a Private Group Training Session
Training Duration: 6 Hours
Delivery Method: In Person, Hands-On
This training is for workers who work on a system that is de-energized and isolated from hazardous energy.
Applicable Federal and Provincial OH&S Regulations and applicable CSA standards.
Purpose for lockout/tagout.
Process of lockout/tagout.
Types of hazardous energy.
Types of isolation devices.
Hazard & risk assessment and control measures.
Personal lockout log record keeping.
Use of isolating devices.
Use of personal locks.
Lockout of an energized system.
Applicable OH&S Regulations and Standards
Canada Labour Code Part II
- Part 3 Specification and Certifications
- Part 8.12 Isolation of Electrical Equipment
- Part 15 Managing the Control of Hazardous Energy
- Part 10 De-energization and Lockout
- Z460-13 Control of Hazardous Energy - Lockout and other Methods